The 4 yard midi skip is the smallest one in our skip hire service. This skip is the most popular for domestic work as it can easily fit in most gardens or driveways. Some jobs that a 4 yard skip is useful for are:
- Renovating a bathroom, kitchen or other room
- Removing furniture from a house
- Garden landscaping jobs
- General DIY around the house
- Deconstructing and removing a shed
If you’re not sure what can and can’t go into a skip, we can help!
How big is a 4 yard skip?
What are the dimensions of a four-yard skip? The name refers to 4 cubic yards, specifying volume and not just length to help you judge how much material it will hold. Here are some comparisons to give you a good idea of a 4 yard skip size:
- A skip size of 4 yards in metres is 3m3
- In feet, a 4 cubic yard skip size is 6 x 4 x 3 ft
- A 4 yd skip has the capacity to hold around 35 filled black bin bags
- The weight limit of a 4-yard skip is 4 tonnes
Our handy skip size chart shows you the dimensions of other skips we offer.
How much is a 4 yard skip?
4 yard skip costs might vary depending on when you need a skip and for how long. Visit our book a skip page to enter your details and find out prices and availability to deliver and collect your skip.