We can deliver a skip directly to you when you hire a skip from us. All we need is a time and location. Once your skip is full we’ll come and pick it up to dispose of your rubbish. If needed we can replace it with a new one immediately. 6 yard or 8 yard skips are best used for large domestic projects. 6 yard skip dimensions can be suited to:
- Private garden landscaping projects
- Domestic interior renovations
- Collecting rubble at small building sites
- Small commercial projects such as construction work on part of a public building
Be sure you’re using your skip properly with our guide on what goes into a skip.
How big is a 6 yard skip?
6 yard skip size is measured in cubic yards rather than length or width to help you estimate the volume of material you can put into it. Here are some other ways to measure the capacity of a 6 yard skip:
- A 6 cubic yard skip in feet is 10 x 4 x 4 ft
- A 6 yard skip in m3 is 4.6 cubic metres
- It takes about 55 bin bags to fill a 6 yd skip
- The 6 yard skip weight limit is 6 tonnes
See other skip sizes and examples on our skip size chart.
How much is a 6 yard skip?
6 yard skip costs depend on when you plan to hire the skip and for how long, go to our book a skip page to put in your details and find out prices and availability. If you have any more questions give us a call on 01304 626364 or fill in our contact form with the details of your project and a member of our team will get back to you.