An 8 yard or even a 6 yard skip, commonly known as a small builder’s skip, is perfect for just that: small building projects. Some types of job that require 6 yard skips are:
- Large-scale landscaping work such as at a park or public garden
- Commercial projects such as shop or restaurant renovation
- Work on farmland
- Smaller industrial construction jobs
- Work on blocks of flats or multi-residential buildings
If you’re not sure what materials can be put into your skip check using our blog on things that can and can’t be put in a skip.
How big is an 8 yard skip?
The size of an 8 cubic yard skip in other metrics can help you decide if 8 yard skip dimensions are right for your project:
- 8 cubic yards in cubic meters is 6m3
- An 8 yard skip size in feet is 12 x 6 x 4 ft
- An 8 yd skip can hold up to 80 tonnes
- An 8-yard skip can be filled with up to 75 back bin bags
Our skip size chart shows you the dimensions of all our skips and examples of how much they can hold.
How much is an 8 yard skip?
8 cubic yard skip prices may depend on the details of your project such as where we need to deliver it, how many skips you need, and how long for. Just fill your details in on our book a skip page to find our prices and availability.